Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall Work Dresses

It always baffles me how little I have to wear once a new season starts.  Maybe I just say this so I have an excuse to go to the store and spend money, but truly...I'm in the market to purchase some new work dresses.  I did a little shopping and figured I'd share with you some of my finds.

The snakeskin dress from H&M is my absolute favorite and it comes in a variety of prints and colors.  When I saw it on the site, I almost grabbed my purse and took an early "lunch break" from work.
(Yes, I'm shopping on the job..don't act like you've never done it!)



3 comments:

  1. I love the snakeskin dress - would look hot with a belt too!! Great finds - as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw a link to your blog and I'm loving it! Definitely following :) Looking forward to more posts.
    xo,
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you like what you see! Thanks for the compliment :)

    ReplyDelete