Monday, September 12, 2011

Wedding Attire: Stef & Steve's Wedding

This past weekend I had the honor of being a bridesmaid for one of my longest and best friends on her wedding day.  Stef and I have known each other since 4th grade and even though our lives have lead us in different directions and we live in different cities, we've maintained the same 'ol friendship we've always had.  My friend looked gorgeous and didn't take that smile off her face all day...even when the tears were streaming while walking down the aisle.  I couldn't be happier for her and her new husband, Steve (who I love!).  Their wedding was all about them and one of the best parties I've ever been to. Congratulations to you both <3 


***
I definitely did some outfit creeping of guests at their wedding.  Here are my favorites:
Not everyone can pull off this color, but this girl knows what she's doing.  I loved the pockets on her dress..and of course the statement necklace.  5 Stars for this gal.

This guest here pulled off a fun all black look.  It's easy for black to be boring, but the ruffles on the dress and shoes make the simple color scheme interesting.

This girl has a funky style and I love that she showed her personality through her clothing...and in the picture.  She matched the blue streaks in her hair to her shoes..fantastic!
So here's to Stef and Steve:  An awesome couple, incredibly fun wedding and well-dressed guests :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment