Friday, September 9, 2011

Fru Gal vs. $teal: Geometrics

Fru Gal gets a point this week, but she still loses. 
She actually posted a shirt from Forever 21 for $15.80.  I was proud of her.

Just as last week, my items I chose aren't exactly what Fru Gal found, but they are all still geometric patterns and shapes.  Some of the items I really didn't like and wouldn't endorse even if it weren't outrageously priced.  In those cases, I purposely tried to find something with a twist.  It doesn't mean that Fru Gal's finds are bad, just not my taste.

Back to savings.  I did a lot of that for you (as usual!). 

Fru Gal
(Photo via Droid 2 by Nathan Fournier)

1-Geometric Stone Necklace from Arden B.: $29 (not featured on website)
3-Colorblock Dress from Macy's: $69 (not featured on website)
7-Colorblock Silk Scarf from Ann Taylor: $68 (not featured on website)

Total:  $363.48

$teal

Total:  $133.90

Savings: $229.58

Annnnd...you're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment