Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Style: Swanky Wedding

This past Friday, I went to the wedding for one of my longest friends.  No, it is not the wedding affiliated with the winery trip...that is next weekend!  A super busy schedule, but so worth it.  Helping one of your lifetime friends into her wedding dress is surreal and such a special moment...

The wedding was absolutely gorgeous, just like my beautiful friend!  It was at the swanky and classy Detroit Athletic Club in downtown Detroit, which overlooks Comerica Park.  I think the bride and groom will have a very happy life together considering the Tigers won that night  8-1!!!

I was honored to do a reading at the ceremony. Here are a few pictures from the wedding.  
Congratulations to Brent & Jennifer!


(I was really excited that The Bible matched my nails and shoes.  These kinds of things are important)




Here's what I wore:




Purple Ruffle Dress from Forever 21: $24.80 (2 years old, never worn..my bad!)
Red Peep Toe Heels from Agaci:  $19.99 (Clearance)
Grey and Gold Beaded Necklace from Forever 21: $9.80
Stud Earrings from H&M: $2.80
Watch: Gift
Bangle: old
Gold Clutch Purse: borrowed from Sister (thanks!)
 

2 comments:

  1. No YOU looked amazing! So happy for you Jay! It was a gorgeous wedding and I've never seen you more beautiful!! I am honored I got to spend so much time with you on your special day and was a part of the memories you made :)

    ReplyDelete