Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New shoes.

I am pretty lucky to have a Crossroads Trading Co. right by my apartment.  So many gems in that store and I always walk away excited about a purchase.  On Saturday, I popped in there to look for something to wear to my sister's upcoming bachelorette party.  Unfortunately, I didn't find anything for that occasion, but I did find some fantastic shoes. 

Grey. Suede. Fringe. Tassle. 
So much character crammed into a tiny price of $11.99.





They're Kimchi Blue, which is a brand sold at Urban Oufitters.  Full priced heels generally retail somewhere between $49-$79.  What I'm trying to say is that I got a $teal!  A nice little savings tucked away in my wallet.

I haven't had the chance to try these on with a million things in my closet, yet.  I have no doubt they'll be a perfect touch of "unexpected" to lots of outfits.

1 comment:

  1. I've got a great blog post for you! So you should call me to find out what it is - sorry I missed your calls last night!!

    ReplyDelete