Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ssssnakeskin

I would never want to be a runway model.  Even though they wear fabulous clothes and get to play dress-up for a living, it just seems like a rough life.  I'm perfectly content to incorporate hints of high fashions into my wardrobe and maintain my Average-Jane lifestyle.

Anyway, snakeskin is all the rage right now.  It's slithered (nice word choice, huh?)  its way into the collections of many designers and has become one of the major trends this Fall season.  Take a looksies...


I'm not so sure I'd have anywhere to sport an all-snakeskin-print get-up.  And to be honest, I think if I were to wear something like what is shown above, I'd look like a hot mess.  Instead I think I will add just a touch to my closet.  Here are some picks:




No comments:

Post a Comment