Thursday, October 13, 2011

Old Clothes & Pet Pigs

This picture is from early 2011 sometime.  I chose it because even though we all want to run out and buy everything new when the seasons change, we can easily shop our closets and dig out something we wore last time it was cold.  Also, the boots are a little more than prices I generally post.  When it is time to purchase new boots you'll wear the crap out of, it is important to make an investment.  I think of it this way:  A nice pair of boots will get me through 2-3 seasons, definitely giving me my money's worth.

In other news, I stopped in the Akira by my apartment yesterday.  I thought for sure I would leave with some goods. Clearance items were 70% off and a pet pig was running around the store.  Two good reasons to believe, but nope!  I walked out empty handed...
I really have to stop reading into "signs" so much...








No comments:

Post a Comment