Sunday, October 9, 2011

10/8/11

Yesterday was the grand finale to wedding season!  My sister got married!  I still really can't believe it.  To say the day was emotional is an understatement. 

 Despite a minor scare during the ceremony when a groomsman fainted (now that he's okay, I think the whole thing is awesome), the day was a fabulous celebration of the newlyweds.  So many great people surrounding them with love and excitement for their new adventure in life!

My gorgeous, bride-sister, her dress and pink peep-toes.

Yes, 10 bridesmaids.  Big Wedding Party = Big Fun..and no disappointing here!
New Brother & My Sissy

Me with 3 of my favorite cousins and my big brother.

Maid of Honor Speech

First dance as husband and wife!

After a year of planning, it is all over. The day was a whirlwind and went by way too fast. I could not be happier for my big sis and new brother-in-law. I love you both..xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment