Tuesday, August 2, 2011

WW$D: Navy Dress & Nude Heels

I often get fashion related questions from friends, family and most recently, my followers.  It is so flattering that you trust my opinion and take my advice seriously!  Thanks for this great compliment.   I'm always happy to help.  Hopefully you don't mind if I take your messages and use them for my posts. 

Yesterday afternoon I recieved this question from one of my readers:

"I need your help!  I am going to a wedding this weekend...wearing a navy blue dress with nude heels...what color should I accessorize with?"

Dear Wedding Guest,

A navy dress and nude heels is a great canvas for accessorizing. You can style yourself with pearls, metallics or add color with jewelry or handbag.  Maybe it would be fun to incorporate a print clutch.  Basically, there are a million different ways wear what you plan to wear.  Pretend you are Natalie Portman and look to some of my suggestions...

Colorful. Flirty. Playful.

***

Classic. Simple. Sophisticated.


***

Trendy. Sassy. Sexy.


Use these ideas as inspiration when shopping in your closet.  The combinations are endless.  I am sure you'll put something amazing together!  Have fun at the wedding!


Follow the Style at a $teal Fan Page HERE 
Feel free to send me messages or wall posts with your questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment