Thursday, August 11, 2011

Travel at a $teal: fromCHI.com

Right up there with fashion, travel is another one of my passions.  It's a shame that both are such expensive hobbies.  That's why I $teal.  I'm kidding, I am not a thief.  By $teal, I mean deal.  Anyway, back to the point of this post.


I had the opportunity to write for fromCHI.com, which is a travel website for Chicagoans who have limited time off of work and living within a budget (raising my hand!).  I love this site because the trips these guys put together are so affordable.  On top of this, they make sure to point out appreciating the culture of the getaway.  Whether it be immersing yourself into the crazy fist pumping antics of the Jersey Shore, relaxing in the small town feel of Grand Haven, Michigan enjoying the town's musical fountain, or touring Kilmainham Gaol in Dublin to understand the events that lead to Ireland's independence, there's a little something for everyone.   These trips are definitely for fun, but at the same time, suggest you appreciate what each new place has to offer. 

Now, I understand if you aren't from Chicago, this kind of sucks for you.  But don't fret!  There is a Chicagoin' section to the website that you out-of-towners can reference in order to experience the most of the Windy City's uniqueness.

My post is a Girlfriends Getaway Weekend to Traverse Bay Wineries.  You can check it out HERE!


This was fun for me to do.  Thanks fromCHI!

No comments:

Post a Comment