Sunday, August 14, 2011

On a mission for Missoni...



I'll be honest, I never paid much attention to the fabulous Missoni print until I started following the blog, Lions Tigers & Fashion, OH MY!  She displays it in many of her posts and now whenever I see it, I fall more and more in love. 




Yesterday while making a return to Forever 21, Missoni was all over the store. It seems it's the hot trend for Fall (ugh!  I love Fall, but hate that it means Summer is ending).  I tried on a couple items in the print, but decided none of them were the Missoni piece I wanted to add to my wardrobe.  The search continues. 

Lucky for me, Target will be coming out with a Missoni line on September 13th (less than a month away!).  There will be home decor, stationary, clothing, accessories, etc.  Now I just have to wait...


I think these shoes are really what I'm holding out for:

I Love.

What do you think of Missoni?  Do you plan on participating in this trend?

Follow Style at a $teal's Facebook Fan Page HERE

2 comments:

  1. you are sooo sweet :) I CANNOT wait for Sept 13th I have it marked on my calendar, I hope MI has it :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to give you a shout-out! Thanks for making me fall in love with Missoni! And your Target better have a full stock of items waiting for you :)

    ReplyDelete