Thursday, August 18, 2011

How to dress like a princess:

Step 1-Go to your closet.

I think Kate Middleton has great style and I also appreciate that she shops at stores some would call "affordable".  She doesn't wear Forever 21 by any means, but she does have the budget to spend more excessively. 


As I was saying, I think she has great style.  On the other hand, she doesn't necessarily wear anything that  requires a ton of thought.  She is simple and classic; not trendy.  With that said, we all can dress like a princess.   I know I have an airy sundress, black belt and some black summer heels hanging out in my closet.  And certainly I own a pair of skinny  jeans, pumps and a fitted blazer.  If I throw them on all together, badaboom--I'm a princess!  I'm not a fan of tiaras anyway... 


2 comments: