Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pretty Blue Bag!

At the gym earlier this week, I was looking at the pictures in a magazine (unfortunately I don't remember which one) because that is all I can pretty much handle while on the tredmill.  I never can understand people who can read a book while running, but that is a seperate topic.  Anyway, I saw a picture of a really pretty shoulder bag with a chain strap that was BLUE!  What stood out most to me about the purse was the price! 

Personally, I don't understand why someone would spend so much money on a bag that is only for certain outfits and not every day.  And even so, every day purses aren't worth several hundred dollars, at least in my opinion since I change them up so frequently. 

Below are similiar looking bags to the one I saw in the magazine.  Some are pricier, just to show how similiar each item is to one another aside from cost.  My favorite is the first one.  One of the less expensive ones. 
Go figure!!

Prices and links are listed below. 
But please do me a favor, and don't buy the ones that are over the $20 range! 





No comments:

Post a Comment