Thursday, July 7, 2011

Caravan Tour Weekend!

Hi Friends!  I'm so excited for this weekend because I'm going to the Dave Matthews Band Caravan tour!!  If you're not a fan, that is a shame.  It's a 3 day festival with sets from sooo many of my favorite artists:  Ray Lamontagne, David Gray, OAR, Michael Franti & Spearhead, Amos Lee...I could go on and on.  AND a full set every night of DMB (YES!).  With all of these great acts, there is soo much sexyphone on the way...

There are only four stops on the tour and I'm lucky enough to live in one of the cities where the festival will take place.  I just know it is going to be an incredible time.  And on top of it, the weekend weather forecast looks pretty promising for Chi-City.  Yeah, yeah, 30% chance of rain on Sunday, but that means 70% chance of NO rain!  I like those odds.  And if it rains, I'll be prepared with a fancy fedora (see below). 

Here's an idea of what I plan on wearing to stay cool and comfortable all weekend long.  I don't want to be annoyed by restricting clothes, so I'm sticking to basics..and the cross body bag because I want my arms free.  My full attention will be on the music...and the people watching...




No comments:

Post a Comment