Thursday, July 28, 2011

LWD

Summer is my favorite time of year for many reasons; longer days, boats, patio brunches, concert festivals, etc.  When it comes to my closet, this is what makes me most excited about the hottest season: never wearing pants and incorporating lots of white into my wardrobe. Put these together and we have the LWD. 

Just like the LBD, the LWD (Little White Dress, if you haven't figured it out yet) is for multitasking.  You can be as casual or as dressy as  you want with it.  Use a STATEMENT NECKLACE or some WHIMSIES to dress it up.  Wear flats or a cross body purse to make it a more casual look.  It can be as versatile as you want.  Here are a few of my favorite finds:









Just be careful about your underoos...
VPLs are embarassing (Visible Panty Lines, if you haven't figured it out yet).

Ooops!

No comments:

Post a Comment